A gluten free, plant-based, sweet potato packed and scrumptiously seeded artisan vegetable-bread for everyone to enjoy!
WE’RE TURNING BREAD ON ITS HEAD!
Toast, dunk, sarnie, crouton or griddle... Vegbred does it all!
Vegbred is vegbread! Bread packed full of veg. Vegbred is made of 50% sweet potato so is lower in carbs, higher in fibre & protein packed - it's a plant based powerhouse!
Handmade in small batches. No grains. No gluten. No dairy. No eggs. No added sugars. No preservatives.
So... What's in Vegbred & why is it so good? Simple, we keep it 100% natural:
Sweet potato . Gram flour . Pumpkin & Sunflower seeds . Rice protein flour . Olive oil . Bicarbonate of Soda . Rosemary . Gluten free Xantham gum . Yeast . Sea salt . Black pepper
- Veg Packed
- Plant Powered
- Nutritious & Delicious
- Naturally Gluten Free
- High in protein & Fibre
- A Lower Carb Bread
Fall Back In Love With Bread Again Using Our Super-Convenient Delivery Service:
Your Vegbred Delivery Service Includes:
2 x loaves delivered every fortnight
£5.50 per loaf - plus £3.99 for delivery
Vegbred stores well at home
Eat one - Freeze one!
Easy to manage service, put on hold at any time
Vegbred is so good we offer a full, no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
A Scrumptious Service!
You'll receive 2 x loaves every 2 weeks
A Delicious Delivery!
Delivered to your door.
Time to Toast & Tuck In!
Let the love begin...
Exclusively available on-line... here are just some of the scrumptious and delicious ways you can enjoy your Vegbred...
Scrambled Tofu On Toasted Vegbred - A delicious, super quick, plant powered meal for any time of the day!
Ingredients to serves 3 - 4:
1 or 2 slices of Vegbred per person
1 block firm tofu
1 tsp turmeric powder
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Start by getting your Vegbred toasting or pop it under the grill on a medium heat. Make sure it’s very well toasted on each side for maximum crunch!
2. Place the tofu in a bowl and break it all up with the back of a fork.
3. Sprinkle in the turmeric powder and season with a good pinch of salt and pepper then mix everything together.
4. Place frying pan over a medium heat and drizzle in a little olive oil. Tumble in the tofu and allow it to sizzle gently for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring regularly. N.B - A shorter cooking time will result in a softer scramble whereby cooking the the scramble for longer will dry out the tofu and result in a firmer texture - the choice is yours!
5. Serve the hot scrambled tofu over your toasted Vegbred and enjoy simply as it is or topped with avocado and chilli.
Enjoy our recipe of the month! Monday 4th February XX
Join our Vegbred club & sign up to our newsletter for recipe inspiration & special offers!