2 slices of Sweet Potato Toasting Loaf!
A handful of tomatoes, ideally at room temperature
1 spring onion
4 or 5 basil leaves
1 small clove of garlic, peeled
Freshly ground black pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Toast the slices of bread in the toaster or under a grill on both sides until they are nice and crunchy.
2. Rub the top side of the toasts with the clove of garlic then set them aside while you whip up the topping.
3. Dice the tomatoes and finely chop the spring onion then place them in a mixing bowl.
4. Finely chop the basil leaves and add them to the tomatoes and spring onions. Drizzle over a teaspoon of olive oil, season with a good pinch of salt and pepper then mix everything together.
5. Pile the tomato topping onto the garlicky toasts and serve!