4 slices of Vegbred of your choice
3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, thyme or both
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170c/ 350f/ gas mark 4.
2. Cut the bread into 1 inch cubes and place them in a roasting tray. Pull the rosemary leaves off the stalks and scatter them over the bread then scatter in the whole sprigs of thyme.
3. Season with a good pinch of sea salt and a few grinds of black pepper, drizzle with olive oil and gently tumble everything together.
4. Place the tray in the hot oven and bake between 15 and 30 minutes or until the bread and the herbs are crunchy and crispy. The cooking time will depend on the bread you use so just keep checking on them every 5 minutes or so.
5. Once they are ready, set them aside to cool.